Saturday, January 5, 2008
Inconsolable - Backstreet BoysI close the door
Like so many times, so many times before
Felt like a scene on the cutting room floor
When I let you walk away tonight without a word
I try to sleep, yeah
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling, OOoh
if you were here right now
I swear, I'd tell you this
Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin this inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you (to you)
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable
I climb the walls, yeah
I can see the edge,
But I can't take the fall, no
I've memorized the number
So why can't I make the call?
Maybe cause I know you'll always be with me
In the possibility
Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you (to you)
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable
No, no, no
I don't wanna be like this
I just wanna let you know
That everything I hold in
Is everything I can't let go (oooh, can't let go)
Cause,
BABY, I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you (to you)
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable
Don't you know it baby
I don't wanna waste another day
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Oooh, I'm inconsolable
Whoaa yeah yeah OoOoH
I'm inconsolable...
Miss You More - BB MakThere are so many reasons that I find to run to you
Cos there's so little loving in my life, now I am wawy
And thinking about it I want things back how they used to be
There is no way round it, nothing good comes easily
So much between us and we both know that it's wrong
So I keep on waiting till I am back where I belong
[Chorus]
So here I am all by myself thinking of you nobody else
There is a feeling inside and as hard as I try it just won't go away
Are you finding it hard it all on your own
Having to face each night alone
Knowing that you are the one with the love that I need
And I miss you more each day
So many feelings emotions running away with me
Cos it's you that I believe in and I love this one so deep
So much between us and we both know that it's wrong
Now I keep on waiting till I am back where I belong
Back where I belong
[Chorus]
So I keep on waiting till I am back where I belong
Back where I belong
[Chorus to fade]
Ghost Of You And Me - BB MakWhat am I supposed to do
With all these blues
Haunting me, everywhere, no matter what I do
Watching the candle flicker out in the evening glow
I cant let go
When will this night be over
I didn't mean to fall in love with you
And baby there's a name for what you put me through
It isn't love, it's robbery
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me
Seen a lot of broken hearts go sailing by
Phantom ships, lost at sea
And one of them is mine
Raising my glass, I sing a toast to the midnight sky
I wonder why
The stars don't seem to guide me
I didn't mean to fall in love with you
And baby there's a name for what you put me through
It isn't love, it's robbery
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me
The ghost of you and me
When will it set me free
I hear the voices call
Following footsteps down the hall
Trying to save what's left of my heart and soul
Watching the candle flicker out in the evening glow
I can't let go
When will the night be over
I didn't mean to fall in love with you
And baby there's a name for what you put me through
It isn't love, it's robbery
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me
I didn't mean to fall in love with you
And baby there's a name for what you put me through
It isn't love, it's robbery
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me
Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor SwiftDrew looks at me.
I fake a smile so he won't see
What I want and I need
And everything that we should be.
I'll bet she's beautiful,
That girl he talks about.
And she's got everything
That I have to live without.
Drew talks to me.
I laugh, cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see
Anyone, when he's with me.
He says he's so in love.
He's finally got it right.
I wonder if he knows
He's all I think about at night!
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.
He's the song in the car I keep singing,
Don't know why I do.
Drew walks by me.
Can he tell that I cant breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly.
The kind of flawless I wish I could be.
She better hold him tight,
Give him all her love,
Look in those beautiful eyes,
And know she's lucky, cause
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star,
He's the song in the car I keep singing,
Don't know why I do.
So I drive home alone.
As I turn out the light,
I'll put his picture down,
And maybe get some sleep tonight.
Cause he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart,
He's the song in the car I keep singing,
Don't know why I do.
He's the time taken up,
But there's never enough.
And he's all that I need to fall into.
Drew looks at me.
I fake a smile so he won't see
I'd Lie - Taylor Swiftdon't think that passenger seat
Has ever looked this good to me
He tells me about his night
I count the colors in his eyes
Don't ever fall in love
He swears, as he runs his fingers through his hair
I'm laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong
And I don't think it ever crossed his mind
He tells a joke, I fake a smile
But I know all his favorite songs
And I could tell you
His favorite color's green
He loves to argue
Born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful
He has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him..
I'd lie
He looks around the room
Innocently overlooks the truth
Shouldn't I like your walk
Doesn't he know that I've had it memorized for so long
He sees everything in black and white
Never let nobody see him cry
I don't let nobody see me wishing he was mine
I could tell you
His favorite color's green
He loves to argue
Born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful
He has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him..
I'd lie
He stands there, then walks away
My God, if I could only say
I'm holding every breath for you
He'd never tell you, but he can play guitar
I think he can see through everything but my heart
First thought when I wake up is
My God, he's beautiful
So I put on my make-up and pray for a miracle
Yes I could tell you
His favorite color's green
He loves to argue
Oh, and it kills me
His sister's beautiful
He has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him..
If you ask me if I love him..
I'd lie
Apologize - Timbaland feat. One RepublicI'm holding on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...
That it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I said it's too late to apologize
It's too late
I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothing new - yeah
I loved you with the a fire red-Now it's turning blue, and you say...
"Sorry" like an angel
Heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid...
Whoaa ohhh...
hey, hey...
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-
I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet... off the ground...
1:05 PM